The purpose of this Federal Marketing Plan: Intelligence Gathering seminar is to help participants gather enough infomration about federal procurement that will lead them to be successful in getting contracts from the United States government. The seminar is divided into two sessions with a workbook.
The key objective of the Federal Marketing Plan: Intelligence Gathering seminar is to help participantsobtain federal contracts before they are put on the street for public viewing.
To attend this class you must bring the following information:
Must be registered in Central Contractor Registration (CCR)
Know your NAICS codes
Class Code, Product Supply Class (PSC)
Session one is a review of procurement intelligence sources, methods used to prepare target marketing documents, agency procurement process and a company readiness assessment. Seminar participants will be given office/home work to prepare for session two. The instructor will review the office/homework and make recommendations on improving the office/homework assignment that.
Participants in this seminar will be able to:
- Answer the following questions: Does the federal government buy my company’s products/services? Which contracting office buys my company’s products/services? Is the company ready to do federal contracting?
- Interpret the raw data from the Federal Procurement Data Center and other procurement databases.
- Develop a one page company capability statement. The eletronic “30 second” elevator speech.
- Develop an Acquisition Team Contact (ATC) database. The ATC contains contact information on key procurement decision makers within targeted contracting offices, program management and agencies.
- Develop a Warm Leads Report (WLR). This document is a summary of telephone and personal contacts made with individuals in the ATC.
- Determine the company’s ability to successfully perform a federal contract.
- Develop a strategic plan to get the company ready and project sales.
Session 1: April 11, 2012
- Introduction: Federal Procurement Process, Company readiness assessment and accopanying notes, Key websites
- Procurement Intelligence data gathering methods
- Target market data preparation
- Review office/homework assignment
Session 2: April 17, 2012
- Review office/homework
- Target market summary
- Reivew ATC and WLR
- Company capability statement
- Score company readiness assessment
- Strategic Action Plan
Call us at (972) 843 – 1265 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the classes.