1. Register company in the Central Contractor Registration database.
2. Register company in the Online Representations and Certifications Application (ORCA) database.
3. Get the company approved for a USG small business certification if applicable.
4. Purchase Federal Contract Intelligence Service products that will answer the following questions:
• How much money did the USG spent on purchasing the company’s products/services from other companies?
• Who (agency contracting office) buys my company’s products/services?
• Does the company have a one page Company Capability Statement
5. Hire Federal Contract Intelligence Service to marketing company to targeted federal contracting agencies via the telephone. See Services.
6. Respond to federal business opportunities on FedBizOpps or other bid notification services.